How To Reach Us
By ferry or hydrofoil from Milazzo, Messina, Reggio Calabria, Palermo and Naples:
- Milazzo, every day from 7 am to 9 pm
- Messina by hydrofoil, one departure a day all year; more departures a day during the summer season;
- Reggio Calabria by hydrofoil, one departure a day all year; more departures a day from June to September
- Palermo, departures by hydrofoil from June to September
- Naples, ferry's departures biweekly, hydrofoil's departure from June to September
By plane from the airports of Catania, Palermo and Reggio Calabria:
- Catania airport is the best option for Lipari and for transfers to the port of Milazzo and for the many departures by ferry and hydrofoil from Milazzo to Lipari.
- From Palermo airport you can take a taxi to the port and reach the Aeolian Islands by hydrofoil from June to September. From October to June, you can reach the centre of Palermo and take the train to Milazzo, then the hydrofoil to Lipari.
- From Reggio Calabria take the hydrofoil to Lipari, or alternatively you can reach Messina and take the bus to Milazzo, then hydrofoil to Lipari.