It is the largest of the seven islands : The old town is dominated by the Castle walls , the ancient gate inside which you can admire , among others , the Cathedral St. Bartholomew with Cloister Norman and Aeolian Archaeological Museum ; the port of Marina Corta with Corso Vittorio Emanuele are meeting places and passseggio , rich in typical products from shops and alleys ; Finally stand out for their beauty and uniqueness of the pumice quarries that have given birth to a beautiful landscape of white sand dunes overlooking the sea .
Also, in the surrounding area you can also find:
- Tennis courts - 15 minutes.
- Bicycle Rental - 2 minutes.
- Scooter Rental - 2 minutes.
- Boat rental and and diving center - 2 minutes.
- Exchange offices and banks - 8 minutes.
- Food /mini market - 2 minutes.
- Post Office - 7 minutes.
- Pub / bistro / snack bars / restaurants and trattorias in 1-10 minutes.
- Free public parking in front of the hotel.